- Based on an agreed schedule, Management Accounts can be designed and reported to enable you to understand and improve business performance.
- This process will identify and address weak areas and provide recommendations for future developments.
Budgets and Cashflow
- Preparation of Budgets to allow comparison of actual results vs projections.
- Completion of monthly Cashflow analysis showing the actual position to date and projected/target performance.
- Provision of detailed Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet reports for Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLPs and Limited Companies.
- Filing of the Limited Company accounts with Companies House.
- Completion of fully compliant MTD VAT returns on a quarterly basis.
- Notify you of the amount due and the date for payment.
Payroll and Employers Workplace Pension Services
- Preparation of weekly/monthly payslips from hours and rates provided by you along with submission of weekly/monthly RTI schedules to HMRC.
- Advise you of the monthly amount of Income Tax and National Insurance due to HMRC.
- Online filing of the regular Pension Reports to the Workplace Pension operated by you.
- Completion and submission of the Employers Annual Return to HMRC and provision of P60s for your employees.
- Preparation of Benefits Return (P11D) where necessary.
- Keep you fully up to date on any payroll legislation developments - e.g. changes to National Minimum Wage and workplace pensions
- For self-employed individuals and partnerships, we prepare Self-Assessment Tax Returns and calculate tax liabilities which are reviewed with you prior to submission to HMRC.
- For Limited companies we prepare a Corporation Tax Return and calculate tax liabilities which are reviewed with you prior to submission to HMRC.
- For employed, retired or other individuals we prepare Self-Assessment Tax Returns based on the income details provided, calculate any tax liabilities and then review with you prior to submission to HMRC.
- We also ensure that you are kept fully aware of all tax liabilities and inform you of any tax breaks that may be introduced in new legislation.
- Fees can be fixed in advance to enable accurate budgeting on a monthly basis.
- Alternatively, fees can be accumulated on the basis of an hourly rate based on the level of skill and responsibility of staff involved.
- Brown & Longhorn aims to provide best service for all clients. If required, we will investigate any complaints promptly and take effective action.